1. The Team will never ask you for account data or the password for your account.
- 1.1 All accounts owners are responsible for the actions taken on their account at all times. That means that if someone breaks your account, only you are responsible for that.
- 1.2 Each player is responsible for keeping his/her account data secret.
- 1.3 Keep your Account ID, Email password and account password secure at all times. We highly recommend to change your password if you feel something suspicious.
- 1.4 The Team will not replace stolen items unless an exception takes place.
- 1.5 Your items are also on your responsibility, we cannot take responsibility for it, so all your actions connected with it, you make on your own risk.
- 1.6 Account/Item loss issue because of theft, hacking, or accounts scamming (which may happened because of account sharing) may not be investigated by the Metin2 team.
- 1.7 Scammers will be banned but items may not be able to be recovered so players need to be more responsible with their items/accounts.
2. Names & Images:
- 2.1 Player names, shop names, pet names, guild names or images which contain profanity, insulting of other players/team members, racism, drug related, radically right-wing, and/or vulgar are forbidden. Here are the use of slang/profanity, "1337 speak (meaning using any symbols instead of letters), or anything found to be inappropriate by the game staff.
- 2.2 Shop Names may be in any language, but must stay within the bounds of the shop name box.
- 3.1 In Game communication is possible at all times.
- 3.2 Be respectful to other players. Threatening, scamming, or blackmailing other players are not permitted.
- 3.3 Attempting to impersonate other person, including the players and Team Members is not tolerated.
- 3.4 Politically extreme, illegal, racist, or otherwise inappropriate statements are forbidden in the game.
4. In Game Chat:
- 4.1 Insulting of the team members is not allowed in chat.
- 4.2 Abbreviations are acceptable i.e. OMG, WTH
- 4.3 Language:
- 4.3.1 You are allowed to speak in any language you want in game-chat.
- 4.3.2 Non-English chat is tolerated in PM if both parties agree.
- 4.3.3 All communications with the Team Members must be in English or in a language which the Team member understands.
- 4.4 Spam is prohibited at all times.
- 4.5 The posting of links other than those which are pointing to our server, site, or forum is prohibited.
- 4.6 Providing information to players on cheats, hacks, or bugs with the intent that they will be used is strictly prohibited.
- 4.7 Marketing, promoting, or advertising in the Game or through its Web Site or Forum is also strictly forbidden.
- 4.8 Phrases that you are going to locate and harm another player, team member, or any person that might be related in any way to any of the game services is forbidden.
5. Hacking, Bug Using, & Cheating:
- 5.1 Manipulating the Client in any way is strictly forbidden.
- 5.2 Using any software to run the game without human interaction and/or regard to the content displayed is prohibited. Every click sent to the game servers must come from a live person, not an automated system or script.
- !!! All accounts connected with such software programs will be a reason for ban !!!
- 5.3 Bugs, loopholes, security flaws, or any inconsistencies in the game should be immediately reported in the GM Staff. Using any such bugs, loopholes, flaws or inconsistencies in any manner which gives you or others an advantage is forbidden.
- 5.4 "Guild Wars" Players are not permitted to disrupt the normal gameplay during a war i.e. staying in inaccessible areas, running around the map constantly to avoid being killed for an excessive amount of time.
- 5.5 "Guild Wars" Manipulation of guild rank is not permitted.
6. Password Scavenging:
- 6.1 Asking other users to share their passwords with you is prohibited.
7. Selling/Buying of Accounts Or Game Items:
- 7.1 The selling/buying of game accounts, gold, items or any virtual stuff on the server for real money is prohibited.
- 7.2 The selling/buying of game accounts/items to another server is strictly forbidden.
- 7.3 The selling/buying of game accounts/items of Metin2Club servers are acceptable only for ingame stuff like gold/items.
8. Player submitted Evidence:
- 8.1 Players should attach screenshots in a ticket/forum report section.
- 8.1.1 In forum report section, you should submit screenshots with reports for illegal buying/seling, promouting and advertisement of other servers, insults and profanity, manipulating of guild wars and other.
- 8.1.2 Screenshots with bug reports, bug using you should send in our Support center.
- 8.2 Screenshot Requirement:
- 8.2.1 Screenshots must be full screen.
- 8.2.2 Must be reported immediately in approriate place (forum or support).
- 8.2.3 Must not have been edited or modified in any way. any attempt to modify files will be a reason for ban!
- 8.3 All instructions how to use Forum or/and Support center you may find on forum in General Informations.
9. GM/GA/CoMa Interaction:
- 9.1 GM/GA/CoMa's are not allowed to give items or money to players.
- 9.2 GM/GA/CoMa's are not allowed to hold anything for players.
- 9.3 GM/GA/CoMa's are not allowed to assist players with trading items.
- 9.4 GM/GA/CoMa's are not allowed to change level of your character.
- 9.5 GM/GA/CoMa's are not allowed to spawn monsters/metins, unless there is an event.
- 9.6 GM/GA/CoMa's are not allowed to join parties, guilds.
- 9.7 Asking GM/GA/CoMa's to do any of the above is forbidden and could be result of mute or ban.
- 9.8 The instructions and decisions of the Team Members are to be respected at all times.
- 9.9 PMs from a staff member MUST be answered at all times or it may be assumed that the person avoid the answer and may be the reason for ban.
Offenses against the rules are punished via mutes, kicks, and temporary or permanent bans, you can find table of punishmet below.
If you are not satisfied with a GM's decision please contact the GA. If you are not satisfied with a GA's decision please contact the SGA. If you are not satisfied with a SGA's decision please contact the SUPPORT CENTER.
These rules are subject to change without notice.